Our accounting firm offers tax and accounting services that include but are not limited to the following:
- Tax Planning and Preparation, including Multi-state
- Accounting Services including Financial Statement Analysis
- Incorporation & LLC Organization & Dissolution Services
- Government Audit Representation & Problem Resolution
- Best Business/Real Estate Entity Type Analysis & Recommendation
- Coordination of Trademark Search & Registration
- Accounting System Support including QuickBooks
Our services include a broad spectrum of tax and business financial consulting, including asset coordination, accounting, and auditing. We work with a variety of clientele that ranges from private individuals and sole proprietors to partnerships and corporate entities across all sectors.
No matter what your business is, our accounting firm can provide proactive tax saving strategies, tax return preparation and business services.
We prepare all required tax returns for business and individuals to ensure that you are paying no more taxes than necessary. We also monitor tax law changes that will affect you throughout the year, and we may recommend tax saving strategies, and serve as your advocate in tax matters.
- Individual tax returns
- Partnership and Corporation tax returns
- Income tax planning and tax projections
- Audit representation with the IRS and state agencies
- Payroll and business tax report preparation
We can prepare or supervise the preparation of financial statements. Compilation, review or audited statements can be provided according to your needs. Helping you to use the statements in managing your business and increasing your profitability is an important aspect of our service.
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll preparation and payroll tax reports
- Cash flow projections
- Compilation, review or audited financial statements
We can act as your financial consultant, working with you and your business partners to increase your net worth, solve business problems, or select the proper organizational structure and secure adequate financing. In short, we are your business partner, your sounding board, and your friend.
- Computerized accounting system consulting and training
- Business sales, acquisitions, and valuations
- Lease-buy decisions
- Projections, budgets, and goals
- Retirement planning
- Pension and profit sharing plans
- Divorce tax planning
- Deferred compensation plans
- S Corporation elections
Return to Top
Call today to schedule an appointment!